Premium Training offers the unique opportunity to receive bespoke training with one of our highly qualified senior instructors.
During these courses, you can choose to hire a motorcycle from the wide range of machines in our fleet, or use your own to become comfortable on it in your requested area of concern.
The charge is made on a daily rate of £395 per day on a hire bike or £345 on your own machine.
The training is bespoke to your individual requirements. To give you some idea of what you can achieve, here are some examples of the requests we have received and delivered:
- Returning to motorcycling after a break from riding
- Slow speed riding control and balance
- Preparation for a new bike
- Cornering analysis and execution – a systematic approach
- Manual handling – how to move your bike around without the engine running
- Preparation for an advanced test.
- Pillion training – preparation of how to ride with a passenger and also training for
- the pillion so that they are happy and comfortable.
- Overtaking and or filtering – a systematic approach.
- Group riding – learning to ride in a group – here we can arrange a special course for
- many riders to attend the same course. Additional fees apply for bike hire if more
- than 1 person is on the course.
- Preparation for touring – distance travel, hairpin bends etc
This is just a sample of what we have covered on these courses. They are bespoke, so what you want is what we will work with you to deliver.
Individual Premium Training
Premium bespoke 1:1 training - Dates not available online - please call for dates and further details